Saturday, September 20, 2008

Heroes Season 3 Countdown! *Part 3*


Okay, so technically I'm a day behind, but who cares, I'm still posting my 3rd Heroes Hotties pick and I can change the rules cause this is MY blog! Ugh, here she, YES SHE, is!


I bet you're all thinking, "OMGOSH! I thought this blogger was a homo! Wha-!" Well, you're right, I am, but I can recognize a fine wo-man when I see one and Ali Larter, who plays/played Niki/Jessica Sanders, the other female lead of the series! Niki and Jessica were twins with a drastically less then perfect homelife, and the deadbeat they had for a father murdered Jessica when the girls were young. However, not before the youngster's powers kicked in, Jessica with Super-Strength and Niki with the ability to "house" Jessica's "soul" in her body! Niki, being the live twin, was in control for the most part, but as the show began, Jessica began to fight her for control of the body. Along the way, Niki met D.L. Hawkins, a phaser played by Leonard Roberts, and had a technopathic child named Micah Sanders, played by Noah Gray-Cabey! The end of season two seemed to spell doom for our heroine, when she rushed into a burning building to save her son and niece-in-law Monica Dawson, played by Dana Davis. However, in the promos shown for season 3, Ali is very much still on the show, but as said in many interviews, she just might not be playing the characters she once was, more likely, someone all new! So, yes, all of you straight nerds get to lust after this toned and fit Geek-Goddess for at least one more season!

No comments: