Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Guilty Pleasure

So, I bet you're thinking, "OH! Guilty Pleasure! This is gonna be good!", but really, it's just dorky and a great example of how weird I am! My Guilty Pleasure is that I really, I mean REALLY, like string music! One group in particular, is my favorite act of all time (as far as String...ists[?] go!) and they are the Vitamin String Quartet! They are famous for remaking popular songs, both old and new, so new that they have a string version of Bleeding Love, by Leona Lewis! They are constantly releasing Tributes to different bands and singers, and not only super famous ones either! They have a Tribute to the Vans Warped Tour for goodness sakes! I know that string music really isn't everyones cup of tea, but I hope that you at least give them a try and experience the wonderful music they create!

No comments: