Sunday, September 21, 2008

Heroes Season 3 Countdown *Part 4*


Okay. I'm sorry. I've been bad and not keeping up on my posting, but I have good reasons. Really, I do! I've been busy having a life! Hahahah! Anywho, I am really sorry, but I'm here now and I'm getting back on track! Here is the 2nd place spot for Heroes Hotties!

I'm probably shocking have the Heroes fanbase to death by NOT picking Milo Ventimiglia, a.k.a. Peter Petrelli, as #1, but I have my reason! That's not to say that Milo isn't one fine piece of man, but I just don't get quite as much of a rush from him as I do another "Hero". Milo, as I've said, plays Peter, and he is one third of the Heroes "Trinity" if you will. He is also a member of the main family in the show, the Petrelli Family. Let me try to explain the family, or better yet, here is a link that gives a great rundown on it: http://heroes.wikia.com/wiki/Petrelli_family ! Also, and I'm trying to chicken out of doing my whole summary thing, I just want to give better info on the characters past, so here is a link to a page of Peter's history! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Petrelli The previews for season 3 have shown Peter in a very different light, so here's to hoping that he doesn't get the season's subtitle applied to him!

Check back later today, when I'll reveal my #1 pick for my Heroes Hotties!

No comments: