Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Heroes Season 3 Countdown!

In honor of the upcoming season premier of the third season of Heroes, entitled Heroes: Villians, I'm going to post the Top 5 Heroes Hotties, one a day until Sunday, then Monday is the big day!!!!! We begin today, with numero 5!



In the fifth spot, we have one mister Nicholas D'Agosto, who played West Rosen, the high-flying beau of the Heroes star, Hayden Panettiere's character, Claire Bennet. He was one of the new characters of season 2, and was for the most part, well, hated! I personally didn't mind him, first because he was just too cute and somewhat sexy, but also because I like "teen" hero characters in comics and shows alike. He fit my criteria to a Tee! At the end of the second season, Claire and West seemingly broke up, so it remains an open question as to whether or not he'll be making any appearances in the third season. Here's to hoping, though, cause I just can't get enough of his adorable face! GAH!


Check back tomorrow night, when I'll be posting my pick for the 4th Heroes Hotties!

No comments: