Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ike and Brandy!

So, what a weekend it's been. As I stated yesterday, I had a rather craptastic night at Stoby's, but what I didn't mention was the storm that was passing through all night! Well, that came back to bite me in the ass, cause not but hours after I blogged, my electricity went out! I didn't even notice until this morning when I was awoke by my severe , sweaty, discomfort! Ugh! So, here I sit at my friend Margaret's house, in her spare room, because according to the Outage Line, it could be days before our service is restored! DAYS! My poor fish don't have days! I don't have days! Ugh! It's so weird and fucked up just how much your life goes out of whack when you're in the dark! It's like you can't even complete the simplest of tasks without it seeming like you're attempting to move mountains! Anyway, all this is thanks to the damn storm that was created by Hurricane Ike, that mo fo! Enough with that douche, onto the Brandy part of my title!



Last week I was on Amazon, putting my Pepsipoints to good use, and I came across this awesome song by Brandy, titled "Right Here (Departed)". At first, it seems like another club song, but when you pay attention to the lyrics, it's more then just a good beat! Brandy, who was famous before I was old enough to give a damn, is really good on this song. I had no idea she was such a good singer, I just remember her teaching my life lessons on Moesha! Ah, those were the days! Anyway, if you want to hear something fresh and empowering, I suggest this tune for all!

2 comments:

Megen Graddy said...

Omg..

I just noticed something.. Is that US on the top of ur page? I can recognize Eric, Myself, You, and Matt..who is that other girl? Is that Margaret? lolThats so fucking awesome!

Marus said...

Yeah, it's us! Only, that isn't Eric, it's Dustin and yeah the other chick is Margaret! It's such a cool site, only I couldn't figure out how to make myself Mexican for like an hour when I found it! I'm working on making the rest of our crew!